THE COMPLETE ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE!
Resistance, Recovery and Regeneration – the ActivPower Muscle Kit delivers the “Three R’s of Power” in one convenient package. This complete wellness program combines strength training utilizing the patented ActoBand K9 weighted leg bands, muscle soothing and recovery massage with ActoRub K9 and the powerful regenerative and energizing nutrients of ActivPower ATLAS. Each component of this exclusive system is capable of generating impressive results. But together, the ActivPower Muscle Kit is designed to unleash your dog’s ultimate potential – inside and out.
Complete strength & vitality program.
- All-in-one muscle training, wellness and massage kit for active dogs of all breeds and sizes with a convenient carrying pouch
- ActoBand K9 weight resistance bands are scientifically proven to increase strength and stamina in just 15 minutes per day
- ActoRub K9 topical analgesic penetrates muscles to treat pain and soreness after exercise or before exercise to warm up rub and stimulates tissue and helps prevent injury
- Atlas muscle joint wellness supplement contains powerful combination of nutrients and minerals to help energize and revitalize mind and body
- 100% satisfaction guarantee with proven results in champion dogs and competitive canine athletes worldwide
ActoBand K9™ – US Patent # 15605938
Available in three sizes – SMALL: Kelpie, Whippet, Beagle, Corgi, Boston Terrier, Dachshund, etc. MEDIUM: Border Collie, Springer Spaniel, Labrador/Golden Retriever, Poodle, Boxer, Australian Shepherd, Doberman, etc. LARGE: Rottweiler, GSD, Rhodesian Ridgeback, Husky, Malinois, Mastiff, Cane Corso, Great Dane, Leonberger, Wolfhound, St. Bernard, Bernese Mtn. Dog, etc.
ActivPower ActoRub K9TM – US Patent pending Veterinarian approved and registered with Virginia Dept. of Agriculture as an Animal Remedy for use in Dogs.
WARNING: For topical use IN DOGS only. This product contains menthol which is toxic to cats.
ActivPower ATLAS – FDA-Approved OTC Animal wellness supplement; US Patent Pending
Warning: For animal use only. This product is registered with the FDA-CVM as an Animal Remedy for OTC general use and has not been evaluated by the FDA beyond the published formulation listed on the product label. It is intended for use as a general wellness, joint and mobility supplement. This product and all related statements are not intended to diagnosis, test, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease or health condition and it is not intended to substitute for professional care. Please consult with your veterinarian before starting your dog on any diet supplement program.